Friday, October 10, 2008

Words From/Of Karl Lagerfeld (part1)

Because I love him, u love him! Because we all want to know more and more things about him. And what better places then straight from the MAN: Karl Lagerfeld aka. King Karl, Kaiser Karl, Count Von Lagerfeld etc.
I don't use a computer; I do research with my brain, Lagerfeld says. And if I want or need to — I get people to do it for me. (New York Magazine)

1. Sunglasses are like eyeshadow. They make everything look younger and prettier.

2. I buy my shoes a size too small. I like the way it feels.

3. I have no problem with journalists -- many are friends. Only if they are really stupid, or if they've got bad breath, or if they smell.

Yesterday [at the Chanel couture show] I had a problem. I said, 'I'm sorry, you've got to tell this woman that she needs to be taken away. Her smell is not possible.

4. I throw everything away! The most important piece of furniture in a house is the garbage can! I keep no archives of my own, no sketches, no photos, no clothes - nothing! I am supposed to do, I'm not supposed to remember!
5. I have no human feelings!

6. What I hate most in life are people who are not really the peach of the day but who want to be young and sexy. You can fool nobody.

Text from: catwalkqueen (quotes of the day) and New York Magazine
Photo: New York Magazine

No comments: