Thursday, May 7, 2009

I Wish...

- to thank you all for visiting me from time to time
- to send hugs and kisses to My Hero, for all his support
- to take Diana and Jul and Deea and Adina and Gabriela and Roxana out for partying (I'm sure it would be a night to remember)
- to say to Ioana and Gabi from KF, that they have it all: great coffee and great company!
- to challenge my friends to another Risk gameAll in one, I want to say I'm happy for having all of you in my life. So far, you made me a better person / designer. Thank You!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

belated happy bday F-girl from F-word :)

Arina said...

:)))) that's sooo CUTE-F! :))) Thank you:)

Andreea said...

hello hello. la multi ani cu putina intarziere, stii cum se zice, mai bine un pic mai tarziu decat niciodata. and yes, party is my middle name, ar trebui sa facem asta sometime :)) te pupicesc

Vlad Gabriela - Maria said...

heeeeeeeeeeeiii... i promise we'll party next time we'll see eachother. I'd say Constanta will be the coolest place to get drunk :))

Take care girl and be happy!

<(((*>

Anonymous said...

Hihihi si eu de abia astept sa iesim cu toatele. Poate reusesti sa ajungi in Bucuresti pe 23 la RFB meeting 4 si sa ne vedem. :D