Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Jason Wu and Net-A-Porter.com Marriage

This is great news for the up-coming brides (I'm winking towards a good friend of mine right now)! Designer Jason Wu is preparing a collaboration with net-a-porter.com (they don't need no introduction, I'm sure).It will be a small collation (or a capsule-collection, as they like to call it) with different styles of bridal dresses with a price range somewhere between $795 to $4,000. Not that much if we ask me. We are talking about bridal dresses. And believe me, they are the closest thing to haute couture!
The collection will be available in January 2011.
I wanted to create an exclusive bridal collection for Net-a-porter that is both youthful and injected with elements of American sportswear, which I favor for my collections.[...] The capsule collection includes wonderful options for a bride, but also has a relaxed attitude with pieces that can be worn to other occasions. -Jason Wu
From: C'est La Vie

No comments: