Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Art in Arad

After living in Pitesti and Bucharest and visiting so many other places, I still find myself in Arad! Here it's all about the love, the art, the people. It's just home!

So, no surprise when KF (my favorite place in the Universe...must find a way to take them with me everywhere) arranged for an art-show out of this world! HE said Can I play the big-spender role and see the art-works before everybody else? They were ok with it, so here are the photos!

Come and see, just next to KF, in Arad!
Meet: NEW_CLEAR_FAIRY, BOGDANATOR, GOLEM, KID,MILKA, MOLDI, NEKS, NEURO, SUPERSTELAR, LAURIAN_POPA, ANDREI, OUATU, MATEI_PACURAR, ADI_SANDU, DIANA_SERGHIUTZA, ANCA_SERBAN, FLORINA_AVRAMUTZ, NITA_MOCANU, DAN_PLAI, RA, IRLO,PNEA, IV, ISCUPISCU










Images: theFword

2 comments:

Ioana Liliana said...

Some of these are really great, Arina!


Fashezine

Arina said...

Yeah, I know! Happy you like them. More soon!