Thursday, March 10, 2011

Color Me in Fashezine-Colors!

Spring!
Color over-doze!
And the most adorable redhead in the world!


I don't want anything more! I'm satisfied! I'm happy! :)
Tell me, how can you not love these photos?! I just can't think of anything better then this little photo-shoot by the lovely Ioana Liliana Gheorghe aka. Miss Fashezine! The only good thing I could come-up with is: I Want More!!!

Ever since I saw the post on the blog, the images got stacked in my head! It was a truly fantastic gift for Women's Day!
Sweetie, we love you and we thank you! :*

Now, Spring can come!From: Fashezine

6 comments:

Ioana Liliana said...

Arina there are not enough heart I can put on here!!! YOU are amazing, and I really do love you!


Fashezine

Arina said...

you are so sweet! I adore you!

Alexandra said...

I've been following her blog since this very post !<3

alexandra @
shoependant.blogspot.com

Arina said...

she is adorable! :) so fallowing her blog is a must! :)))

Plami said...

She's gorgeous and has such an amazing style!!!! She's definitely one of my favorite bloggers!!!

XoXo
Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

Arina said...

same here!