Saturday, June 11, 2011

Ballet and the City

Last night, after a few shots, after tasting a few mummy drinks, after watching something violent, after leaving to go home, after getting in the car...I noticed something fantastic.

It was rainy, dark and cold, but at the same it all felt safe, intimate and cozy. And then...I heard the music, the classical music. The classical Vivaldi, the classical Paul de Senneville and Olivier Toussaint...and so on. It all got confusing ans magical...so...

...so I remembered!
I remembered the city, the wet look, the ballet!
I remembered Dane Shitagi's New York City Ballerina Project.

Now, as I'm looking out the window...it all makes perfect sens. Ballerinas, a city in the rain, fragile and in the wind. This photo-set is a true love declaration to all of us who love the urban life.

No comments: