Monday, June 20, 2011

Dreaming Green

It was a crazy week, but as usual, I absolutely loved it! The crazier it gets, the more I like it. Yep...not normal at all, but still...:)))

Out of all the dresses, blouses and fabrics, there were 3 dresses that stood put! All of them made out of Georgette fabric; a silky green one! Pufff...because I didn't really had time to take pictures of the dresses, the quality is not perfect (oh...and the color of the last dress is actually the same with the first 2 ones...it got screwed -up because if the camera)

I hope you like them as much as I do (also, had a really great time making them. I really missed that feeling).Images: ArinaVarga

4 comments:

Sunshine Sarah said...

Love love LOVE! the first green dress~! :D

Many hugs to my fav romanian designer! >:D<

Arina said...

ohhh!!! Blushing!!! :***

Anonymous said...

I also love the first one, love the braiding !

Arina said...

:) happy you like it sweetie! :)