Thursday, August 25, 2011

Fashion History in an Image 8


*Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got.
*Guess what, I might be the first hippie pinup girl.
*I won't quit to become someone's old lady.
*I'm one of those regular weird people.
*On stage I make love to twenty five thousand people; and then I go home alone. This only to show that you don't have to be a bombshell to be part of fashion history! Or to have your very own iconic style! Sometimes, being quirky is the best thing that can happen to you!

Today, I give you Janis Joplin!
The woman that (after my mom) shined over my childhood...with a fantastic voice, that will haunt you forever! Haunt because it's not smooth, it's not silky...it's hard and hypnotic. Perfect!

My dear Janis Joplin!, you are a style icon!

No comments: